Invitation to Submit
On behalf of the Scientific Program Committee, we invite you to submit abstracts for possible inclusion in the 53rd Australasian Society for Intellectual Disability (ASID) Conference being held at the Hilton Adelaide, South Australia 6th – 8th November 2019.
The conference theme is The Journey to a good life – Taking Control. We invite submissions in the sub-themes listed below. In addition, submissions of relevance to the overall conference theme will also be considered.
- Families and children
- Access to justices
- Perspectives from self-advocates
- Leisure and recreation
- Self determination, choice and control
- Community and political participation
- Approaches to research
- Safeguarding and abuse prevention
- Effective services (of a type not already specified)
- NDIS system specific