Thank you for presenting at the 2019 ASID Conference.
Oral presentation guidelines
Presentation length and time keeping
- Please check the program to confirm the time allocated and length of your presentation. Oral presentations have been allocated 20 minutes to present plus ten minutes for questions.
- To ensure the program runs to time, please keep your presentation to your allocated time. Your session chair will notify you with “5 minutes”, “1 minute” and “Finish”. If there is time remaining at the end of your presentation the chair will direct the questions.
- Please go to your allocated room 15 minutes prior to the start time of the session to meet with the Session Chair (their name will be noted in the program) and familiarise yourself with the room, AV technician and setup.
How should I prepare my presentation?
- The optimal format for presentations in PowerPoint is 16:9 (widescreen).
- If you have prepared your presentation in Mac please ensure you bring a Windows compatible USB stick and any necessary conversion cables.
- If you are using Video during your presentation, please copy the file to your USB stick as well to ensure this is not relying on Wi-Fi.
- There are no facilities for photocopying at the venue. We suggest you bring a copy of your slides and any handouts with you (if desired)