Thank you for presenting a workshop at the 2019 Australasian Society for Intellectual Disability Conference.
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm your session.
Below are some tips to assist you, most importantly please ensure you start and finish your workshop on time.
Before the session
- If you require a whiteboard or flip chart please email email@example.com to ensure we can have one available for your workshop.
- Please ensure your PowerPoint presentations are in 16:9 ratio as 4:3 aspect (square) will not fill the venues screens.
- Please upload your presentation files to the online folder by … (embed any content such as audio or video – do not link to external files). You should also bring a copy to the conference on a USB stick as a back up.
- When you arrive at the venue you will be directed to the Speaker’s Preparation Room.
- An AV technician will load your presentation on to a central computer and network it to the appropriate room and session.
- The presentation computers use PowerPoint with Windows operating system. As a backup, we suggest you bring your laptop if you use a Mac or require a specific or uncommon program.
- Please be seated in the front row so that you can move to the lectern quickly.
- Please go to your session room 15 minutes prior to the start time to meet the AV technician, and familiarise yourself with the room and audio visual setup.
During the session
- There will be an AV technician in the room to trouble shoot any technical issues should they arise.
- The length of your workshop is noted in the program. During your workshop, please keep a strict eye on the time. Your allocated session length includes time for questions.
- There are not facilities for photocopying at the venue. We suggest you bring a copy of your slides and any handouts with you (if desired).