2019 Conference Scholarships
ASID is offering scholarships to people with an intellectual disability who require financial assistance to attend the 2019 ASID Conference in Adelaide.
To support as many people as possible with their attendance a review process will be conducted once all applications have been received.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Identify as having an intellectual disability
- Live in Australia or New Zealand
- Need support to pay for accommodation and/or travel for either yourself or your support person/family carer to attend the conference
- Need support to pay for registration and local travel expenses
Download the form below and return the completed form to the ASID Secretariat by Friday 6 September 2019. Please note late applications will not be accepted. PLEASE NOTE preference will be given to those presenting at the ASID Conference. Confirmation of a successful application will be advised by Friday 13 September 2019.
DOWNLOAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- The maximum scholarship amounts may not be able to cover all your expenses to attend the conference. If you receive a scholarship you will be required to pay for the outstanding amount.
- Priority will be given to people who are presenting a paper, workshop or poster at the conference.
- Applicants will need to register for the conference
- Expenses will be reimbursed to the applicant after receipts and evidence of purchase have been received